Wichita International Scholarships for Graduate Students in USA, 2018
Wichita International Scholarships for Graduate Students in USA, 2018. The Wichita State University is offering Scholarships for graduate Scholarships of $2,500-$5,000. These Merit scholarships are available for new International Scholarships for graduate Students applying for Fall Semester 2018. Wichita state university scholarships for international students are open for all.
Envision a place where creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship are valued – where a living/learning ecosystem has been custom-made to nurture your success. It’s a place where risk-taking and collaboration are not only accepted but encouraged, and lessons extend beyond walls and campus boundaries to influence change on the grandest scale. Envision a place where tomorrow is being created today.
• Must be a new international graduate student apply for Fall Semester 2018
• Must be on an F-1 visa
• Freshmen or transfer students are both eligible
• Intensive English students with undergraduate admission are eligible
• Graduate students are NOT eligible
• Merit Scholarships Current or former WSU students are NOT eligible
• Guest students and exchange students are NOT eligible
• Students receiving sponsorship or Merit scholarship from other government or organization
are NOT eligible
• Students who wish to enroll for any other semester than Fall 2018 are NOT eligible
• Students must have admission or readmission to an undergraduate program by June 1, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Complete the Scholarship Application
Step 2: Upload the essay and any award or certificates that support the essay
Step 3: Are you a transfer student from another U.S. School? Apply for an
International Transfer Scholarship too!
Application Deadline : The Merit scholarship application and essay deadline are June 1, 2018.