College Grants and Scholarships for Undergraduate Scholarship program USA
College grants and Scholarships for Undergraduate scholarship program offered by The University of Arizona USA. In admiration for pupils who display an outstanding academic performance, the University of Arizona offers the College grants and Scholarships for an Undergraduate scholarship program that offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for postsecondary OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students. Merit scholarships a limited number of merit-based undergraduate scholarship program may be awarded to admitted students for Fall 2018.
Scholarship for Info Graduate Scholarships:
- Must confirm your legal presence as explained under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without legal presence verified will be dropped and counted against the merit scholarships absolute eight semesters.
- Merit Scholarships Awards are for graduate scholarships studies only.
- Satisfy the criteria from the graphs above.
- Along with the standards above, submit a complete application and all necessary documents for entry by April 1 for Fall 2018.
- Merit Scholarships recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and from June 1 for transfer students.
- Sponsored students are not qualified. But if diversification is for two – four only, a 1-time award may be applied per the charts above.
- Non-degree looking for, exchange, and conditionally admitted students aren’t eligible.
See more graduate scholarships
Freshman Award Amounts and Coverage:
- $4,000 – $24,000; figures for continuing students will remain the same as the first offer.
- graduate scholarships are renewable for 2 years (4 successive semesters) for transfer students.
Transfer Award Amounts and Coverage:
- $5,000; figures for continuing students will remain just like the initial offer.
- graduate scholarships are renewable for 2 years (Four successive semesters) for transfer students.
April 1: Records submitted after April 1 may not be used for Merit scholarships consideration.
May 1: Freshman student recipients must accept their grant by paying their registration fee by May 1.
June 1: Transfer student recipients should accept their award by paying their registration fee by June 1.
Eligibility for Graduate Scholarships:
- The International Tuition Award is an extremely aggressive graduate scholarship offered annually to a select number of pupils attending the UA.
- Students chosen for this Merit scholarships will receive a notification by email along with also a letter in their admissions package.
- Offers are non-negotiable and aren’t increased to match offers from other associations scholarships for undergraduate students.
The award must be used the term for which it was initially offered.
- Awards aren’t offered for summer or spring terms.
See more merit scholarships
Terms and Conditions for graduate scholarships:
To learn more, visit our Terms and Conditions page and select “International Tuition Scholarship 2018-2019” from the list scholarships for undergraduate students.
Application College grants and Scholarships:
An application for admission serves as an application for the pupil.Online Application Scholarship Link